Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Monday, November 12, 2012

How to run any android application on PC using BlueStack

Hi friends! Today I am going to tell you how to run android application on PC. You may run any famous application like whatsapp, angry birds, temple run etc. This can be done by bluestack software. Bluestack acts as interface for launching android on our PC. You dont have to do anything, just download bluestack and use it as interface.
Here is the interface that the software provide you.



On top you can see my apps, setting, tools etc etc. and under those the apps you installed are given. As you can see that many android applications are shown that I have installed on my PC. Now this is an android so you can customize it any way as you like. I am using here go launcher theme given below. it it very good looking android launcher.


Below is the ice-cream sandwich look...ie android 4.0



NOTE: IT REQUIRES ATLEAST 2GB OF RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top