Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Get Rs 20 recharge by paying Rs 14

Hello friends, In my previous posts, I have told you so many free recharge trick from amulyam, way2sms and ultoo.
Today I am going to give you a discounted tariff by which you can recharge your phone at discounted rate. Here you will get Rs 6 discount
on each recharge, minimum amount of recharge is Rs 20. Hurry, its a limited period offer.

Steps:

  1. Go to this site(sulekha).
  2. Enter your mobile number.
  3. Select operator.
  4. Enter amount of recharge (Minimum 20).
  5. Enter name and email ID, you will get Rs 6 discount.
  6. Pay remaining amount and done.

Enjoy hacking.
Keep on reading my site.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Every trick on this website is tested by either me or my team. More than 80% tricks are personally tested by me. Cant you see the above screen shot? I have hidden my phone number.

      Delete

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top