Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Download IDM + crack


Welcome to the download zone of my site. Previously, I was only posting tips and tricks. But on large demand of my readers I have started updating crack of a few important software. Today I am going to give you link of IDM full version v6.08. I will give you the latest one soon.

How to install:
Just follow these simple steps to install IDM.
1. Install IDM
2. After installation, CLOSE IDM from the notification area
3. Copy internet.download.manager.v6.08-patch.exe from patch folder to installation directory.
4.run internet.download.manager.v6.08-patch.exe
   (run as administrator for 7/vista)
5. Click Patch
6. Done!! Enjoy full version
7. Don’t update if it asks for updation.

Click here to get full version IDM.

Like Us on facebook!

2 comments:

  1. not working displaying idm register for fake key ..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bro apply patch first....without patch it wll not work
      there is patch file in folder chk it....

      Delete

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top