Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

50 Most Common Facebook and Twitter Abbreviations


List of Facebook Abbreviations & there Meanings:
  •   1.  Fb : Facebook
  •   2. LMK : Let me know 
  •   3. POS: Parents Over shoulder
  •   4. BRB : Be right back
  •   5. LOL: Laugh out loud
  •   6. LMAO: Laugh my Ass off
  •   7. SD : Sweet dreams
  •   8. Gn : Good night
  •   9. WTH : What the hell
  •  10. 
    SOS: Someone on Shoulder 
  •  11. TTYL : Talk to you later
  •  12. N : And
  •  13. BFF : Best female Friend/ Best Friends forever
  •  14. kk : ok
  •  15. Kl : Cool
  •  16. BMT : Before my time
  •  17. w8 : Wait
  •  18. OMG: OH my god!
  •  19. ASAIC: As soon as I can
  •  20. Ty/Tu: Thank you
  •  21. JFY: Just for you
  •  22. BBT : Be Back tomorrow
  •  23. BF: Boy Friend
  •  24. GF: Girlfriend 
  •  25. ASAP: As soon as possible
  •  26. 1NAM : One in a million
  •  27. ROFL: Rolling on Floor laughing
  •  28. B4N : Bye for now.
  •  29. 143: I love you
  •  30. 1432: I love you too
  •  31. 2moro: Tomorrow
  •  32. 2N8 : Tonight
  •  33. 404 : No clue
  •  34. 4Eva: Forever
  •  35. BOT: Back on Topic
  •  36. HAND: Have a nice day!
  •  37. HF: Have Fun
  •  38. PM: Private Message
  •  39. BTW: By the way
  •  40. B/w:Between
  •  41. Zzz: Sleeping
  •  42. PMSL: Pissing myself laughing.
  •  43. WU? : What’s up?
  •  44. TIA: Thanks in advance
  •  45. Abt. : About
  •  46. YSIC: Why should I care
  •  47. Y : Why or Yes
  •  48. Wru: Where are you?
  •  49. WOA: Work of Art
  •  50. TM : Trust me
lollllllzzzzzzz keep visiting n njoy hacking......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top