Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Facebook cheat: How to write Flipped/ Upside down text


Hello friends, today I am going to give you link of a page which will give you the text in inverted form as you type. People always thinks to write something new in facebook status. In my previous trick, I have told many facebook cheats. Once again I am going to show a new cheat. It can surprise you friends. Visit this page.

You can write even reversed text. Go to this site or fliptext.

Follow my blog, if you like the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top