Hello friends, I have written a mini book on Cyber Security awareness for you, named "Hacking into Hackers' Head". This book uses common terms to explain things, and I'm sure you will get benefitted from it in your day to day life. It's available on Kindle and Google Play. Grab your copy now.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Download Window XP 64 bit in less than 10 MB

Hi friends! First of all I would like to ask you a question. Tell me whats the size of windows XP 64bit boot DVD???
Sorry!! I am unable to hear you.
YES!! Its approx 3.5GB(Some are in 3.4GB and many are in 3.67GB). But Today I am giving you windows in 10MB. Dont worry, its of 3.4GB and compressed to 9.6MB and having all the features as in of 3.5GB.

Actually its of 3.5GB compressed to 10MB.

How to download it???


1. Go to this link.(Mediafire link)
2. Enter the password.
      Password for this file is www.tricksntips.in
3. Click on download.
4. After downloading, extract it.
5. You are done. You have got the windows  in 3.4GB.

Enjoy hacking.
Follow me if you liked this post.

1 comment:

We appreciate your valuable comments.

Scroll to Top